Skip to content
- We manage psychosocial disorders and post-traumatic stress conditions
- We prevent, mitigate and respond to GBV
- We organize GBV community mobilization and small-scale trauma healing workshops
- We facilitate social re-integration for lasting peace by educating communities about human rights, and contribute to the reduction of human suffering by supporting trauma and torture survivors to be self-reliant, and restoring them to physical, social and mental health so that they can regain their well-being and dignity
- We provide small group counseling and community mental health activities to adults and children who suffered torture and war trauma.